1. The difference between pvc floor and plastic floor/s […]
1. The difference between pvc floor and plastic floor/stone plastic floor:
(1) Plastic contains PVC but not necessarily PVC. PVC is a floor made of PVC as the main material. Stone plastic floor is a floor made of plastic and wear-resistant stone powder aggregate. Specifically, it is divided according to the construction process. Some plastic floors are seamlessly cast or painted, and some are collaged. See the design instructions for details.
(2) PVC plastic flooring is a new product in recent years. Strictly speaking, PVC flooring is not plastic flooring. However, because there are not many experts, many people call PVC flooring also plastic flooring. It is said to be plastic flooring.
2. The difference and relationship between PVC floor, plastic floor, stone plastic floor, rubber floor, linen floor and anti-static floor:
(1) "Stone plastic flooring" is a domestic name, referring to PVC sheet flooring, because the main raw materials of PVC sheet flooring are natural stone powder and natural resin, so it is called "stone plastic flooring" or "stone plastic flooring". Brick".
(2). As we said just now, "plastic floor" and "PVC plastic floor" are actually irregular names, and we can understand them as PVC floor.
(3) Rubber floor and PVC floor are completely two concepts. Rubber floor is a floor made of natural rubber, synthetic rubber and other polymer materials. Natural rubber refers to rubber harvested from artificially cultivated rubber trees. Butadiene styrene, high benzene, butadiene rubber are synthetic rubbers, which are byproducts of petroleum. The rubber floor is divided into homogeneous and non-homogeneous embossed surface and smooth surface indoor rubber floor. Homogeneous rubber floor refers to a floor made of vulcanized single-layer or multi-layer structure with the same color and composition based on natural rubber or synthetic rubber; non-homogeneous rubber floor: refers to the floor based on natural rubber or synthetic rubber, structurally It includes a wear-resistant layer and other compacted layers that differ in composition and (or) design, and the compacted layer contains a skeleton layer. Rubber flooring is generally used in high-end places or places that require extremely high wear resistance. Due to the high price, the market is not too big. At present, it is mainly used in the transportation field in China, such as subways, airplanes, cars and other transportation means, airports, stations and other transportation hubs.
(4) Linoleum flooring and PVC flooring are also completely different. Linoleum flooring is a kind of elastic floor material. Its ingredients are: linseed oil, limestone, cork, wood flour, natural resin, and jute. Natural environmental protection is the most prominent feature of flax flooring, with good resistance to cigarette butts. Flax is currently mainly made of coils, which is a single homogenous and transparent structure.
(5) Anti-static floor is also called dissipative static floor. This kind of floor, when it is grounded or connected to any lower potential point, enables the charge to be dissipated, and is characterized by a resistance between 1.0x105-109Ω. There are many kinds of anti-static floor, mainly including anti-static ceramic tiles, three anti-static raised floor, all-steel anti-static raised floor, composite anti-static floor, aluminum alloy anti-static floor, imitation imported wooden anti-static floor, PVC anti-static floor, Calcium sulfate anti-static floor, etc., which belong to the category of PVC floor is anti-static PVC floor. "Anti-static PVC floor" is an anti-static floor made by adding conductive materials to the ingredients of the PVC floor. But this is not a simple addition of some carbon powder. Anti-static flooring has strict boundaries in terms of resistance. Generally, a floor with a resistance value between the 6th power of 10 and the 9th power of 10 is called an anti-static floor, and a floor with a resistance value between the 4th power of 10 and the 6th power of 10 is called a conductive floor. Anti-static floor is mainly used in computer rooms, special wards, precision workshops and other spaces that have special requirements for static electricity. Therefore, anti-static PVC floor is also a kind of PVC floor, and some conductive components can be added to rubber floor.